Many of us claim to really like—or even really love—Chipotle. “I am obsessed with Chipotle!” we say, our cheeks flushed with tomatillo and satisfaction. “I know guac is extra,” we purr, giddy with excitement about the divine flavors soon to come.
Here’s the thing, though: none of us love Chipotle like Mark Rantal loves Chipotle. For the past few months, the Colorado Springs resident has eaten lunch at his local Chipotle every day. Every. Single. Day.
“The whole thing was totally an accident. On Monday I decided to get Chipotle and on Tuesday I made the same decision, then got lunch with my friend there on Wednesday,” Rantal told ABC News. “We laughed about it at lunch and he asked how long I thought I could go. And that began the thought.”
Last week, Rantal hosted an Ask Me Anything on Reddit. At that point, he’d been eating Chipotle for 101 days. He said he gets the same thing every time:
“My brain found the consistency of the experiment to be 95% delicious,” Rantal said in the AMA, adding that he has only felt tired of the food a handful of times. For the most part, the routine has been comforting.
Check out the full AMA to find the answers to further questions like what else he eats throughout the day, how much water he drinks and how Chipotle employees have reacted.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement