As yoga becomes more and more popular, enthusiasts have made sure to extend their practice from the yoga studio to the studio apartment. But at-home yoga practice means an audience, especially of the feline and canine varieties.
The compilation above shows many a yoga routine getting interrupted. And it really never gets old watching a dog rush to the aid of his owner trapped in a headstand or for a a pet to think pigeon pose is an invitation for kisses. There’s also the cat that thinks the tree position is something to climb on. Namaste.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out