A music festival in Transylvania is offering discounted tickets for concert-goers who donate blood.
The Untold Festival, which runs from July 30 to August 2, is offering a 30% discount to attendees who donate blood at one of Romania’s blood centers by July 24. Some who donate at specific mobile clinics could get free one-day tickets, the Guardian reports.
The concert planners were reportedly hoping to incorporate the region’s connection to Dracula, and decided blood donation would be a viable option, especially since Romania ranks low in active blood donors.
The campaign is called “Pay With Blood.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving