For weeks now, Orange Is The New Black star Laverne Cox has been loudly championing Caitlyn Jenner on social media and in interviews. (Her praise can be summed up with this quote: “Yasss Gawd! Werk Caitlyn! Get it!”)
And for her part, Jenner has reciprocated Cox’s praise, posting to Twitter that the actress is “fierce and fabulous” and that her support “means the world.”
But it wasn’t until Sunday night that the two women actually met face to face, at a special private advance screening of Jenner’s upcoming E! docuseries about her transition, I Am Cait.
The two were joined by a number of other well-known transgender women for the screening, including actress and performance artist Candis Cayne.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time