For weeks now, Orange Is The New Black star Laverne Cox has been loudly championing Caitlyn Jenner on social media and in interviews. (Her praise can be summed up with this quote: “Yasss Gawd! Werk Caitlyn! Get it!”)
And for her part, Jenner has reciprocated Cox’s praise, posting to Twitter that the actress is “fierce and fabulous” and that her support “means the world.”
But it wasn’t until Sunday night that the two women actually met face to face, at a special private advance screening of Jenner’s upcoming E! docuseries about her transition, I Am Cait.
The two were joined by a number of other well-known transgender women for the screening, including actress and performance artist Candis Cayne.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror