It’s been seven years since Paul McCartney and Heather Mills divorced, but it seems time hasn’t healed some wounds.
In an interview with the Guardian, Mills threw shade at the former Beatle, saying, “I don’t want to go into my second marriage too much because if you haven’t got something nice to say about someone you shouldn’t say anything at all, and it had a lot to do with the person I married.” She also opened up about the former couple’s daughter, Beatrice, and revealed who is overseeing the 11-year-old girl’s musical education: “I taught her the saxophone, because her father can’t read music so I do all the music teaching.”
Mills also noted that, “Beatrice hates fame and the whole limelight thing. She wants to be a marine biologist, not a pop star.” Ouch.
Though it seems it’s not all bad blood between the exes, as Mills does concede that Beatrice is “a brilliant poet so obviously gets that from [her father].”
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time