Calvin Harris’ last studio album, 2014’s stagnant Motion, succeeded when he let his guest-stars shine—the Haim team-up “Pray to God” should be textbook EDM-rock fusion—and strayed from the beats for which he’s best known. So it’s a good sign that latest song from the highest-paid DJ in the world, “How Deep Is Your Love,” doesn’t evoke the pummeling build-ups and synthesizer onslaughts of Rihanna’s “We Found Love” or Cheryl Cole’s “Call My Name.” Instead, Taylor Swift’s boyfriend opts for some slow-burning house with the help of London-based producers Disciples and Norwegian songwriter Ina Wroldsen. If his next album sounds this fresh, the love will go pretty deep, actually.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time