Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are goin’ strong, and in a recent interview with Kiss FM UK, Harris had nothing but super positive things to say about their relationship.
“It’s going absolutely fantastic,” the 31-year-old Scottish musician said. Though of course the paparazzi and general media frenzy surrounding the relationship is tough, he said “it could be a lot worse and I’d still be, like, insanely happy with her so I’m good with it.”
Swift and Harris are both extremely busy with their music careers, but he assures us all that they’re still totally making it work.
“She’s on a world tour and I’m based here [in Los Angeles],” Harris said. “I guess the luxury is we can both travel very easily. I think that’s a reason that it works so, so well. It’s really not hard to see each other on a really regular basis.”
Finally, Harris gushed about how generally amazing Tay is. “It’s not even a case of ticking all the boxes. It’s like, there’s boxes I didn’t know existed which she ticks. It’s really ridiculous. But yeah she does an incredible BBQ. And she’s genuinely an incredible cook, and human being.”
Listen to the full interview here:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization