Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are goin’ strong, and in a recent interview with Kiss FM UK, Harris had nothing but super positive things to say about their relationship.
“It’s going absolutely fantastic,” the 31-year-old Scottish musician said. Though of course the paparazzi and general media frenzy surrounding the relationship is tough, he said “it could be a lot worse and I’d still be, like, insanely happy with her so I’m good with it.”
Swift and Harris are both extremely busy with their music careers, but he assures us all that they’re still totally making it work.
“She’s on a world tour and I’m based here [in Los Angeles],” Harris said. “I guess the luxury is we can both travel very easily. I think that’s a reason that it works so, so well. It’s really not hard to see each other on a really regular basis.”
Finally, Harris gushed about how generally amazing Tay is. “It’s not even a case of ticking all the boxes. It’s like, there’s boxes I didn’t know existed which she ticks. It’s really ridiculous. But yeah she does an incredible BBQ. And she’s genuinely an incredible cook, and human being.”
Listen to the full interview here:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms