Cara Delevingne is known for being a supermodel and is now working on becoming a movie star, but if that doesn’t work out, she could probably make a decent living as a professional beatboxer.
During a visit to The Tonight Show Thursday to promote her new movie, Paper Towns, the 22-year-old model revealed that she’s a pretty sick beatboxer. Jimmy Fallon asked her to show off her skills, and she happily obliged. She spits a few beats and then even backs the Roots’ Tariq as he raps a few verses.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate