Paul Rudd has a longstanding tradition of faking Conan O’Brien out whenever he’s a guest of the late-night talk host to promote a new movie. Instead of sharing a clip from the film he’s actually in, he shows a clip from the 1988 ET-like movie, Mac and Me. His appearance on the show Thursday night to promote Ant-Man was no different, and Conan was tricked once again.
Ant-Man, the latest Marvel movie, opens in theaters Friday. Read director Peyton Reed’s thoughts on shooting the movie with Paul Rudd here.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time