Paul Rudd has a longstanding tradition of faking Conan O’Brien out whenever he’s a guest of the late-night talk host to promote a new movie. Instead of sharing a clip from the film he’s actually in, he shows a clip from the 1988 ET-like movie, Mac and Me. His appearance on the show Thursday night to promote Ant-Man was no different, and Conan was tricked once again.
Ant-Man, the latest Marvel movie, opens in theaters Friday. Read director Peyton Reed’s thoughts on shooting the movie with Paul Rudd here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization