There’s no bad blood between these three. Legendary BFFs Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen have now both given dramatic readings of popular Taylor Swift songs, to great effect.
Stewart tweeted the link to his performance and asked the pop megastar, “May we join the squad?”
Apparently Karlie Kloss and Gigi Hadid have nothing on these two: Swift responded, “You two are ULTIMATE Squad Goals.” Here’s hoping they show up for the next stop of her 1989 tour.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms