Have you always wanted to get in touch with your inner Walter White? Now you be the most pure fan as possible since clothes from the set of Breaking Bad are up for sale at an online auction.
You can wear the exact chemistry-teacher-turned-meth-dealer chic outfit that Bryan Cranston wore in the “Ozymandius” episode, from the green flannel button-up shirt down to his khaki pants. Or maybe you prefer Jesse Pinkman’s look with “A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal” shirt and zippered jacket designed for Aaron Paul to wear. Perhaps you want to go industrial glamour with Walter White’s super lab chemical suit, which would surely make a statement at your next business meeting.
Whatever your fashion sense, there is sure to be something out of the 77 authentic Breaking Bad items up for sale that will suit your needs.
The auction runs from July 16th to July 23rd on the Prop Store website, but the tighty whitey underwear is, sadly, nowhere in sight.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement