Have you always wanted to get in touch with your inner Walter White? Now you be the most pure fan as possible since clothes from the set of Breaking Bad are up for sale at an online auction.
You can wear the exact chemistry-teacher-turned-meth-dealer chic outfit that Bryan Cranston wore in the “Ozymandius” episode, from the green flannel button-up shirt down to his khaki pants. Or maybe you prefer Jesse Pinkman’s look with “A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal” shirt and zippered jacket designed for Aaron Paul to wear. Perhaps you want to go industrial glamour with Walter White’s super lab chemical suit, which would surely make a statement at your next business meeting.
Whatever your fashion sense, there is sure to be something out of the 77 authentic Breaking Bad items up for sale that will suit your needs.
The auction runs from July 16th to July 23rd on the Prop Store website, but the tighty whitey underwear is, sadly, nowhere in sight.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving