Amy Schumer’s new movie, Trainwreck, hits theaters Friday, so the comedian and writer stopped by The Tonight Show Wednesday to promote it. She revealed to Jimmy Fallon a prank she once played on Katie Couric, played a few round of “Would You Rather” and then showed off her acting chops in a highly emotional interview.
In this segment, Schumer and Fallon were required to work several emotions and situations into their conversation, from “condescending” to “a little too tipsy” to “shocked by everything.”
Amy really nails “condescending” — and they’re both really good at “a little too tipsy.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This