Amy Schumer’s new movie, Trainwreck, hits theaters Friday, so the comedian and writer stopped by The Tonight Show Wednesday to promote it. She revealed to Jimmy Fallon a prank she once played on Katie Couric, played a few round of “Would You Rather” and then showed off her acting chops in a highly emotional interview.
In this segment, Schumer and Fallon were required to work several emotions and situations into their conversation, from “condescending” to “a little too tipsy” to “shocked by everything.”
Amy really nails “condescending” — and they’re both really good at “a little too tipsy.”
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was