Amy Schumer’s new movie, Trainwreck, hits theaters Friday, so the comedian and writer stopped by The Tonight Show Wednesday to promote it. She revealed to Jimmy Fallon a prank she once played on Katie Couric, played a few round of “Would You Rather” and then showed off her acting chops in a highly emotional interview.
In this segment, Schumer and Fallon were required to work several emotions and situations into their conversation, from “condescending” to “a little too tipsy” to “shocked by everything.”
Amy really nails “condescending” — and they’re both really good at “a little too tipsy.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving