Seth Meyers was just beginning a story in his opening monologue last night when a rude fan in the audience began booing him.
“Booooo! Enough of this crud, bring out the Rudd!” The mustachioed fan yelled, referring to Paul Rudd, who was to be Meyers’ guest that night to promote his new movie Ant-Man.
But the fan, wearing a “Paul Rudd Rocks” t-shirt, was actually Rudd himself. He denied it, of course: “I wish I was Paul Rudd with his handsome face.”
But it turns out that Paul Rudd may be Paul Rudd’s biggest fan.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022