Daniel Radcliffe just found out he doesn’t have the magic touch when it comes to office work.
The Harry Potter star, 25, recently went undercover as a receptionist for a hidden-camera prank – and soon discovered he should probably stick to his day job.
Working the front desk at Nylon magazine’s New York City office, Radcliffe managed to go incognito for a while, smiling and nodding at staffers totally oblivious to the celebrity in their midst.
But soon enough, a few employees began to notice their normal receptionist, Lauren Adler, had been replaced by the famous boy wizard – and a series of excited selfies and handshakes ensued.
After an hour of answering the phone, delivering packages and passing out the bathroom keys, the actor – who once bared all on Broadway – described the experience as “the hardest thing I’ve ever done.”
One office visitor was particularly unimpressed with Radcliffe’s secretarial skills: fellow celebrity Joe Jonas.
Check out the star’s reaction when Radcliffe botches his appointment.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022