Shanghai Disneyland is Disney’s first theme park in mainland China and is set to open in the spring of 2016. One of its key attractions will be a re-imagined Tomorrowland that offers an original design, but more importantly, the first ever Tron-themed roller coaster called Tron Lightcycle Power Run.
Users will be able to ride on a train of Lightcycles on a twisting track at high speeds through a massive, color-shifting canopy and see breathtaking views of Shanghai Disneyland.
Just think about it. This could be you in 2016:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving