Shanghai Disneyland is Disney’s first theme park in mainland China and is set to open in the spring of 2016. One of its key attractions will be a re-imagined Tomorrowland that offers an original design, but more importantly, the first ever Tron-themed roller coaster called Tron Lightcycle Power Run.
Users will be able to ride on a train of Lightcycles on a twisting track at high speeds through a massive, color-shifting canopy and see breathtaking views of Shanghai Disneyland.
Just think about it. This could be you in 2016:
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up