Shanghai Disneyland is Disney’s first theme park in mainland China and is set to open in the spring of 2016. One of its key attractions will be a re-imagined Tomorrowland that offers an original design, but more importantly, the first ever Tron-themed roller coaster called Tron Lightcycle Power Run.
Users will be able to ride on a train of Lightcycles on a twisting track at high speeds through a massive, color-shifting canopy and see breathtaking views of Shanghai Disneyland.
Just think about it. This could be you in 2016:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time