Shanghai Disneyland is Disney’s first theme park in mainland China and is set to open in the spring of 2016. One of its key attractions will be a re-imagined Tomorrowland that offers an original design, but more importantly, the first ever Tron-themed roller coaster called Tron Lightcycle Power Run.
Users will be able to ride on a train of Lightcycles on a twisting track at high speeds through a massive, color-shifting canopy and see breathtaking views of Shanghai Disneyland.
Just think about it. This could be you in 2016:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement