James Corden has made Car Karaoke a staple of his Late Late Show and it’s just getting better. The latest installment features the host driving around Los Angeles singing along to “Maggie Mae,” “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?” and “The First Cut is the Deepest” — something everyone has done, but Corden got to do it with a little help from Rod Stewart himself.
The music legend sat in the passenger seat and sang along to his most famous tunes (although Corden was arguably more animated in the execution) and talked about rock n roll’s glory days with all “the shaggin’ and the drinkin” and hotel rooms that his band The Faces would destroy after checking in as Fleetwood Mac (!!). Stewart even let Corden, seemingly a true fan, run his hands through his famous hairdo.
One of the highlights of the ten-minute clip came when Stewart’s most recent musical venture plays and A$AP Rocky magically appears in the backseat to rap his verses on “Everyday,” which features Stewart as a guest vocalist.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org