Chris Brown’s San Fernando Valley home suffered its second break-in in only two months early Wednesday morning—this time, while his aunt was in the home.
Three men carrying handguns invaded the singer’s home at about 2 a.m. on Wednesday, the Los Angeles news station KTLA 5 reports, robbing the 8,000 sq. ft residence of cash, a laptop and a cellphone. Police said it was unclear how the robbers entered the house, which is equipped with a 16-camera security system.
In May, Brown encountered a 21-year-old alleged stalker inside his house wearing nothing but bath towels. She was later charged with stalking, burglary, and vandalism; she pled not guilty.
Brown, who reportedly arrived home around 4 a.m., has yet to comment on the latest incident.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time