Saturday Night Live alums and old pals Amy Poehler, Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon gathered on The Tonight Show Tuesday to play a game called True Confessions. Each player takes turns confessing something from their past — and the other people have 60 seconds to interrogate them and determine if they’re telling the truth.
Was Tina Fey really mistaken for a prostitute in Monaco? Was Jimmy Fallon really robbed by a drug dealer? Did Amy Poehler really help Yoko Ono cross the street one time? Find out above.
Oh, Fey and Poehler also used their Tonight Show appearance to promote their upcoming movie, Sisters. Watch the trailer here:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow