The selling of your childhood home can be a traumatic event, so Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s characters in their upcoming movie Sisters cope the only way they know how: by having one last hurrah with a massive, out of control party. Helmed by Pitch Perfect director Jason Moore and written by Paula Pell, whose work you probably know even if her name doesn’t ring a bell, Sisters gathers together all your favorite ladies from Saturday Night Live over the years: in addition to Fey and Poehler, Maya Rudolph shows up in the trailer, and Rachel Dratch and Kate McKinnon have small roles as well. The movie doesn’t come out until just before Christmas time, but we’ll need to see that Tina-Amy dance routine in full, stat.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart