Twitter seems to think that one of the biggest discoveries from NASA’s Pluto photos is the presence of Pluto himself — the dog, that is.
A lighter patch on the planet happens to be in the shape of what looks like the ear and the face of the Disney dog—which couldn’t be more appropriate, given that the character was originally named after the dwarf planet.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears