Amazon is celebrating its 20th birthday Wednesday with Prime Day, 24 hours of big discounts on items like televisions, tablets, household goods and more. But why the sudden Cyber Monday in July? Watch TIME Deputy Tech Editor Alex Fitzpatrick explain why the online shopping giant decided to drop prices for a huge one day sale.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World