Amazon is celebrating its 20th birthday Wednesday with Prime Day, 24 hours of big discounts on items like televisions, tablets, household goods and more. But why the sudden Cyber Monday in July? Watch TIME Deputy Tech Editor Alex Fitzpatrick explain why the online shopping giant decided to drop prices for a huge one day sale.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption