Rush hour commuters were greeted with heavy traffic for an unusual reason on Connecticut’s I-95 corridor on Tuesday.
For as-yet-unclear reasons, a naked man sat calmly atop his car near Exit 42 at about 8:30 a.m., attracting curious onlookers to slow down and watch the spectacle in the middle of rush hour, slowing traffic to a crawl, according to NBC New York. State police blocked the highway for some time.
A man took a video of the bizarre scene as he drove by, shown below. (Be forewarned: The video is NSFW for language.)
State police spokesman Trooper Kelly Grant said police had brought the man to a local hospital for a medical evaluation.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow