Rush hour commuters were greeted with heavy traffic for an unusual reason on Connecticut’s I-95 corridor on Tuesday.
For as-yet-unclear reasons, a naked man sat calmly atop his car near Exit 42 at about 8:30 a.m., attracting curious onlookers to slow down and watch the spectacle in the middle of rush hour, slowing traffic to a crawl, according to NBC New York. State police blocked the highway for some time.
A man took a video of the bizarre scene as he drove by, shown below. (Be forewarned: The video is NSFW for language.)
State police spokesman Trooper Kelly Grant said police had brought the man to a local hospital for a medical evaluation.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction