Rush hour commuters were greeted with heavy traffic for an unusual reason on Connecticut’s I-95 corridor on Tuesday.
For as-yet-unclear reasons, a naked man sat calmly atop his car near Exit 42 at about 8:30 a.m., attracting curious onlookers to slow down and watch the spectacle in the middle of rush hour, slowing traffic to a crawl, according to NBC New York. State police blocked the highway for some time.
A man took a video of the bizarre scene as he drove by, shown below. (Be forewarned: The video is NSFW for language.)
State police spokesman Trooper Kelly Grant said police had brought the man to a local hospital for a medical evaluation.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time