On Monday night, Paul Rudd stopped by The Tonight Show to promote his new movie, Ant-Man. Host Jimmy Fallon also recruited Rudd to test out a new game called Drinko, which is an updated version of the classic The Price Is Right game Plinko.
The game starts off okay, with Fallon drinking peppermint Schnapps. Then things got pretty disgusting when Rudd is forced to chug some cold gravy.
Finally, due to an unfortunate turn of events, Fallon is required to drink cold gravy mixed with tequila, prompting him to declare, “This is the last time we’re playing Drinko, ladies and gentlemen.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve