On Monday night, Paul Rudd stopped by The Tonight Show to promote his new movie, Ant-Man. Host Jimmy Fallon also recruited Rudd to test out a new game called Drinko, which is an updated version of the classic The Price Is Right game Plinko.
The game starts off okay, with Fallon drinking peppermint Schnapps. Then things got pretty disgusting when Rudd is forced to chug some cold gravy.
Finally, due to an unfortunate turn of events, Fallon is required to drink cold gravy mixed with tequila, prompting him to declare, “This is the last time we’re playing Drinko, ladies and gentlemen.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time