On Monday night, Paul Rudd stopped by The Tonight Show to promote his new movie, Ant-Man. Host Jimmy Fallon also recruited Rudd to test out a new game called Drinko, which is an updated version of the classic The Price Is Right game Plinko.
The game starts off okay, with Fallon drinking peppermint Schnapps. Then things got pretty disgusting when Rudd is forced to chug some cold gravy.
Finally, due to an unfortunate turn of events, Fallon is required to drink cold gravy mixed with tequila, prompting him to declare, “This is the last time we’re playing Drinko, ladies and gentlemen.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022