Taylor Swift has been surprising fans by bringing her super-famous pals on stage during her 1989 tour. During Monday night’s concert in Washington, D.C., Tay outdid herself by bringing out Lorde, who flew across the world to be there. They performed “Royals” together:
Fans were super excited about this, obviously:
At a different point in the night, Swifties experienced another surprise when the stage completely malfunctioned, leaving Tay stuck up on a platform.
“They just told me in my ear that I might be stuck up here forever,” she told the packed stadium. “This thing is broken.” She laughed it off and handled it with aplomb:
Soon enough, the issue was resolved, and the concert continued as normal. “I’m so happy, you guys!” she told fans. “I didn’t know what I was going to do!”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time