The owners of the doughnut shop where Ariana Grande ignominiously licked a powdered pastry won’t press charges against the pop singer, Entertainment Weekly reports.
A week and a half ago, a security camera at Wolfee Donuts in Lake Elsinore, Calif., captured Grande and her boyfriend putting their tongues against a doughnut sitting on an open tray, presumably heedless of whether some guileless consumer would later buy and eat it. In the footage, Grande also declares that she “hate[s] Americans” and “hate[s] America.”
Last Thursday, she released a video on YouTube in which she apologized for her behavior, justifying it as an exercise in antiobesity activism.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time