Nintendo fans took to Twitter after the death of the company’s president and CEO, Satoru Iwata, to mourn the loss. In spite of their sadness, some were able to get very creative in their tributes to the gaming icon.
Read unpublished quotes from TIME’s March interview with Iwata here.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow