The Minions movie hit theaters last weekend, and one lucky kid appeared to have a great movie-going experience. Behold, this photo posted to Reddit Sunday:
There’s pretty much no context here, other than the caption: “Father of the year award goes to this gentleman who was taking a very excited boy to the movies.”
So, we are just assuming that it was the kid’s idea to dress up, but perhaps the father is actually the true Minions fan here and had to convince his son to do this. We’ll never know for sure.
Read next: The Minions Get Their Very Own Color From Pantone
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction