In remembrance, his fans took to Twitter on Monday to pay tribute to the former Glee star, making “#2YearsWithoutCory” a worldwide trend.
Lea Michele, who was Monteith’s girlfriend at the time of his death, also paid tribute to his memory.
“Today we remember the laughter and joy you brought into our lives every day,” she captioned a photo of him smiling while driving, lit from behind by the sun. “We think of you always and love you so.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow