By Erika Check Hayden in Nature
2. The Pentagon wants to remake our military to be more like the Special Forces. It shouldn’t.
By Stephen Okin in Small Wars Journal
3. Can computers replace lawyers?
By Sudhin Thanawala in the Christian Science Monitor
4. See a crime? Livestream it!
By Umesh Yadav in Economic Times
5. Two teens invented a bathroom door handle that kills bacteria.
By Ellie Kincaid in Business Insider
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism