It’s safe to say that Saturday was not a great day for Carrie Underwood.
The country star Tweeted that she had to break into her own car after her dogs accidentally locked themselves inside – along with her belongings and her 4-month-old son, Isaiah.
“When your dogs manage to lock themselves, all your stuff & the baby in the car & you have to break a window to get in,” she wrote. ” #WhatAreTheChances.”
Aside from being forced to break windows, Underwood, 32, has been busy with promoting her newest single, “Little Toy Guns.” In June, she made her big return to the Grand Ole Opry stage as part of CMA Music Fest. She also recently made an appearance at the Big Barrel music festival in Dover, Deleware.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow