It’s safe to say that Saturday was not a great day for Carrie Underwood.
The country star Tweeted that she had to break into her own car after her dogs accidentally locked themselves inside – along with her belongings and her 4-month-old son, Isaiah.
“When your dogs manage to lock themselves, all your stuff & the baby in the car & you have to break a window to get in,” she wrote. ” #WhatAreTheChances.”
Aside from being forced to break windows, Underwood, 32, has been busy with promoting her newest single, “Little Toy Guns.” In June, she made her big return to the Grand Ole Opry stage as part of CMA Music Fest. She also recently made an appearance at the Big Barrel music festival in Dover, Deleware.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer