Apparel maker J. Crew quietly announced the opening of a “value-driven” store, the first in a new chain of retail spots that will try to drum up sales among budget-conscience shoppers.
The new chain, dubbed J. Crew Mercantile, will debut in a Dallas shopping center in July, and will feature merchandise that will “make the collection even more accessible to customers,” the company said in a statement.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time