Taylor Swift is a pretty big thing, and so are the World Cup champions.
The US Women’s National Team, already in New York City for their incredibly successful celebration parade this morning to recognize them for a World Cup victory, they made their way across state lines for some nightlife fun.
The women joined Taylor Swift on stage at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ and brought the World Cup trophy with them much to the glee of the crowd.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022