Two families wrote new lyrics to Walk the Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance” to announce they were each expecting.
The videographer Jon Murray and his wife Danielle are having a fourth child while Jon’s brother Aaron and his wife Liz are having their second, TODAY.com reports. Warning: There is a lot of cringeworthy dad dancing.
It is the latest in a trend of pregnancy announcements made into viral videos, following one inspired by Britney Spears‘ anthology and one in which the couple raps a parody of the The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms