Taylor Swift called an acoustic cover of her latest hit “Bad Blood” by rising Canadian singer-songwriter Alessia Cara “amazing” on Twitter Wednesday. Her spin on Kendrick Lamar’s part in the song has been seen as especially impressive.
Cara obviously freaked out:
It is not the first time Swift has recognized fans’ covers on social media. Last December, she tweeted that she was “obsessed” with a mashup of “Blank Space” and “Style” by Nashville musicians Louisa Wendorff and Devin Dawson.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization