Conan O’Brien literally appeared at Comic-Con in a burst of flames. Flames that shot out of the tip of his guitar that he played on his Mad Max-style car, that is.
In his cold open Wednesday night, Conan played The Doof Warrior, a blind guitarist with a flame-throwing guitar. But instead of riding through the desert on Fury Road, Conan was riding the mean streets of California on the way to Comic-Con in San Diego.
There’s just a mild problem getting there – Andy Richter, who is behind the wheel, complains to Conan, “The guitar is so loud I can’t hear the GPS!”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization