Reports are coming from Twitter that trading has been unexpectedly halted on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
In an immediate and brief statement, NYSE confirmed, “NYSE/NYSE MKT has temporarily suspended trading in all symbols. Additional information will follow as soon as possible.”
Early indications are that a computer problem or glitch is the cause. Coincidentally, United Airlines had to ground all flights for an hour this morning due to computer issues as well.
This is a developing story. Please check back for further updates.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption