Cristiano Ronaldo is not content to merely be a good-looking, wealthy, exceptional soccer player. No, he must also be a really nice guy.
Austin Woolstenhulme was having one of those much-vaunted “girls’ weekends” in Las Vegas, over the Fourth of July, no less. But sadly, she lost her cell phone at some point during the magic festivities.
And not only did some kind stranger find it and return it, but that same stranger treated her and all of her friends to a meal at the Wynn Las Vegas. That stranger, as you may have guessed from the lead to this story (not “burying the lead” is a little thing they taught us in medical school) was soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.