“We’re so excited to share the wonderful news of the birth of our son, Charlie Ocean Goldblum, born on the 4th of July. Independence Day,” Goldblum, who’s currently in production for Independence Day: Resurgence, wrote.
Goldblum, 62, first revealed he was going to be a dad during a January appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman.
“It’s a boy. We picked out a name, as a matter of fact,” the Portlandia star shared. “If it stays — this is our current thinking — [it’ll be] Elliott Charlie.”
(Looks like they decided to stick with one of the two!)
In February, the couple stepped out for the Oscars, where the contortionist and aerialist kept her baby belly under wraps in a black and cream-colored gown.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World