Beyoncé’s influence has already been felt in the music business, and now she’s leaving her mark on…architecture? Yup: the singer was an inspiration for a new skyscraper that’s been given planning approval in Melbourne, Australia, according to Dezeen. Specifically, the architectural firm Elenberg Fraser says the curved design of the Premier Tower, which will house 660 apartments and a 160-room hotel, pays homage to Bey’s “Ghost” music video.
Here’s an excerpt from the official description of what might be the most ***flawless building in the world:
See more mock-ups of the building over at the firm’s website, and watch the video that inspired it below:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow