Jerry Seinfeld saved Stephen Colbert for last.
The incoming Late Show host is the final guest on this season of Seinfeld’s Crackle series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
In the episode, which starts streaming at 11:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Seinfeld picks up Colbert in a 1964 Morgan Plus 4 Roadster. According to the preview posted Monday, Colbert even takes the wheel for a while, struggling to drive stick, with Seinfeld panicking in the passenger’s seat.
Once they get to their coffee shop destination, Colbert and Seinfeld talk about whether Colbert or his father is “more feminine” and what Colbert, still sporting his full gray beard, has been up to since he ended The Colbert Report.
More from The Hollywood Reporter:
- Trevor Noah Talks ‘Daily Show’ Gig With Jerry Seinfeld in ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’
- Movies Blog: Heat Vision
- TV Blog: Live Feed
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.