Pixar’s tear-jerking Inside Out has broken box-office records and plenty of hearts. But for viewers whose brains answer to another feeling missing from the film—try adrenaline—Vimeo user Nelson Carvajal has the answer.
He re-edited the Inside Out trailer with music from Christopher Nolan’s similarly cerebral Inception. The movies don’t really have much in common besides drawing inspiration from the human brain, but the footage and music mix so well you might start looking for connections.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma