Pixar’s tear-jerking Inside Out has broken box-office records and plenty of hearts. But for viewers whose brains answer to another feeling missing from the film—try adrenaline—Vimeo user Nelson Carvajal has the answer.
He re-edited the Inside Out trailer with music from Christopher Nolan’s similarly cerebral Inception. The movies don’t really have much in common besides drawing inspiration from the human brain, but the footage and music mix so well you might start looking for connections.
Read next: Here’s How Christopher Nolan Avoids Writer’s Block
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk