Caitlyn Jenner is using her platform as arguably the country’s most famous transgender woman to shed light on issues facing less visible members of the transgender community.
“Up until now, I have totally isolated myself from the transgender community so I have a lot of catching up to do,” she writes in the first of a weekly editorial series for social media content company WhoSay appearing at People. “I feel such a responsibility to this courageous group to try to get it right and tell all sides of the story.”
Jenner says she plans to spotlight the stories and struggles of a group transgender women she’s become friends with since announcing her transition publicly. “I’ve heard every horror story there is in the book,” she writes.
Read the rest over at People.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time