Nicole Paris and her father have something amazing in common. Both are incredibly talented beatboxers, able to spin complicated rhythms using just their mouths as instruments. In a recent video uploaded to YouTube by Nicole, father and daughter engage in an intense beatbox competition. The pair has previously battled online, and as her dad says in the new video, decided to film a rematch because viewers thought Nicole won the first round.
Her father kicks it off with an incredible verse, and the two go back and forth while showing off their syncopated skills. But opportunity knocks when her father flames out just 25 seconds into his turn, exclaiming that he “messed up.” But never fear, Nicole is ready. She takes over for an incredible two-minute medley that include beats, vocalizations and playful taunts directed at her dad.
The best part? Watching Nicole’s father’s obvious pride and joy at listening to her absolutely nail it. Like father, like daughter.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time