Nicole Paris and her father have something amazing in common. Both are incredibly talented beatboxers, able to spin complicated rhythms using just their mouths as instruments. In a recent video uploaded to YouTube by Nicole, father and daughter engage in an intense beatbox competition. The pair has previously battled online, and as her dad says in the new video, decided to film a rematch because viewers thought Nicole won the first round.
Her father kicks it off with an incredible verse, and the two go back and forth while showing off their syncopated skills. But opportunity knocks when her father flames out just 25 seconds into his turn, exclaiming that he “messed up.” But never fear, Nicole is ready. She takes over for an incredible two-minute medley that include beats, vocalizations and playful taunts directed at her dad.
The best part? Watching Nicole’s father’s obvious pride and joy at listening to her absolutely nail it. Like father, like daughter.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World