The only thing worse than getting caught red-handed doing something you’re definitely not supposed to do? Being sold out by a friend.
Watch as this French bulldog silently owns its shame, all while draped in a cloak of illicitly obtained toilet paper. The ostensible owner then interrogates the embarrassed pup: “Is that what you want? You want to wear that toilet paper all day long? Did you make this mess?”
The camera slowly pans over to a sitting bullmastiff, tail wagging as it contemplates selling a buddy down the river. The dog seems to make a decision, sits up and points a single paw in the Frenchie’s direction. The effect of the friend’s betrayal is clear, and makes one thing quite obvious: this bullmastiff has absolutely no chill.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World