The only thing worse than getting caught red-handed doing something you’re definitely not supposed to do? Being sold out by a friend.
Watch as this French bulldog silently owns its shame, all while draped in a cloak of illicitly obtained toilet paper. The ostensible owner then interrogates the embarrassed pup: “Is that what you want? You want to wear that toilet paper all day long? Did you make this mess?”
The camera slowly pans over to a sitting bullmastiff, tail wagging as it contemplates selling a buddy down the river. The dog seems to make a decision, sits up and points a single paw in the Frenchie’s direction. The effect of the friend’s betrayal is clear, and makes one thing quite obvious: this bullmastiff has absolutely no chill.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This