Kit Harington was spotted at Wimbledon this week sporting his Game of Thrones character’s signature long hair, prompting rumors that Jon Snow would make a comeback for next season.
Harington, whose character who was killed off during the HBO show’s season five finale, gave fans a rush of hope particularly because his hair has been a foreteller of Snow’s fate. When Harington chopped of his hair last winter, fans thought of it as a spoiler that Snow, much like other heroic Game of Thrones characters, would meet an untimely end come the end of the fifth season.
Harington has said that he will not return to the show, but don’t expect any Game of Thrones fan to give up hope now—unless he decides to get a haircut.
See the picture below.
Read next: In Game of Thrones, Even the Consequences Have Consequences
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction