Kit Harington was spotted at Wimbledon this week sporting his Game of Thrones character’s signature long hair, prompting rumors that Jon Snow would make a comeback for next season.
Harington, whose character who was killed off during the HBO show’s season five finale, gave fans a rush of hope particularly because his hair has been a foreteller of Snow’s fate. When Harington chopped of his hair last winter, fans thought of it as a spoiler that Snow, much like other heroic Game of Thrones characters, would meet an untimely end come the end of the fifth season.
Harington has said that he will not return to the show, but don’t expect any Game of Thrones fan to give up hope now—unless he decides to get a haircut.
See the picture below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time