It’s a dangerous world for baby birds—unless they have a powerful protector.
Several young chickens and at least one baby turkey have befriended a pit bull who sits quite calmly while they crawl all over the dog and peck at its fur.
YouTube user “shay Israel” posted the video on Thursday under the title “snuggle time with mama Jules.” Looks like this corner of the animal kingdom is off to a very cozy Fourth of July weekend.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future