When fans first heard Rihanna’s track “Bitch Better Have My Money” earlier this year, they knew to expect that the accompanying video would likely be as combative as the lyrics. The new video does not disappoint.
In the seven-minute clip, Rihanna and two side-kicks embark on a gruesome revenge plot that would make any mafia boss proud. The video bloodbath also features appearances from Mads Mikkelsen and Eric Roberts, who star in Hannibal and The Human Centipede III, respectively, so you know they feel right at home.
With graphic content including — but not limited to — nudity, violence and torture, this video isn’t for the faint of heart. (Or, probably, your work computer.)
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time