When fans first heard Rihanna’s track “Bitch Better Have My Money” earlier this year, they knew to expect that the accompanying video would likely be as combative as the lyrics. The new video does not disappoint.
In the seven-minute clip, Rihanna and two side-kicks embark on a gruesome revenge plot that would make any mafia boss proud. The video bloodbath also features appearances from Mads Mikkelsen and Eric Roberts, who star in Hannibal and The Human Centipede III, respectively, so you know they feel right at home.
With graphic content including — but not limited to — nudity, violence and torture, this video isn’t for the faint of heart. (Or, probably, your work computer.)
Read next: This Swedish Teenager Gave Us the Rihanna-Style Summer Jam We Deserve
Listen to the most important stories of the day
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases