A short and sweet obituary for North Dakota resident Douglas Legler ran on Wednesday.
Per Legler’s request, the obit simply read: “Doug died.”
Legler’s daughter Janet Stoll told reporters that her father had always insisted on the two words. “I’m sure he’s laughing up there now,” she said.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears