A full trailer for the upcoming biopic of Steve Jobs, the late founder of Apple [fortune-stock symbol=”AAPL”], has just been released.
The trailer, which is two-and-a-half-minutes long, is the first extended look at the movie, which is based on the biography of Jobs written by Walter Isaacson.
Danny Boyle, who won an Academy Award for Slumdog Millionaire in 2008, directed the movie. It stars Michael Fassbender as Jobs, along with Seth Rogen, Jeff Daniels, and Kate Winslet.
According to the film’s official website: “Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint an intimate portrait of the brilliant man at its epicenter.”
The movie is due in theaters on Oct. 9.
You can watch the full trailer here:
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma